Latest Family & Education news from around the UK.
- St Olave's Grammar School row head resigns
Aydin Önaç, head of St Olave's Grammar School in Orpington, will leave at Christmas.
- Eviction threat over complaints about crying baby
A family renting in London are threatened with eviction after complaints over a crying baby.
- Mistakes in benefits claims could cost up to £500m
Around 75,000 claimants were underpaid by mistakes made in assessing the main sickness benefit.
- The worst bullies: 'My friends called me Ugly Betty'
Bullying by friends is 'really harmful and teachers should take it more seriously', says a victim.
- Glitter banned by Dorset children's nursery chain
The art material is a "dangerous" microplastic which can enter the food chain, the nursery chain say…
3-day forecast for Freshwater from BBC Weather, including weather, temperature and wind information.
- Sunday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 6°C (43°F)
Minimum Temperature: 6°C (43°F), Wind Direction: South South Westerly, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility:…
- Monday: Thick Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 13°C (55°F) Minimum Temperature: 12°C (54°F)
Maximum Temperature: 13°C (55°F), Minimum Temperature: 12°C (54°F), Wind Direction: West South Weste…
- Tuesday: Thick Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 14°C (57°F) Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F)
Maximum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F), Wind Direction: South Westerly,…