Latest stories from around the world.
- Brexit: UK-EU freedom of movement 'to end in March 2019'
EU workers who move to the UK will have to register after Brexit, the home secretary says.
- Grenfell Tower: Reasonable grounds for charges, police say
There are grounds for corporate manslaughter charges over the fatal tower block fire, police say.
- Charlie Gard parents 'denied final wish' to spend longer with son
Connie Yates says the hospice plan allows "very little time with our son", denying their final wish.
- Transgender ban: No policy change for now, says top general
The US top general says President Trump needs to issue guidance before any changes come into effect.
- Brothers' deaths in Syria 'a wake up call'
Two teenager brothers from Brighton who died fighting in Syria in 2014 were radicalised in the UK.
3-day forecast for Freshwater from BBC Weather, including weather, temperature and wind information.
- Thursday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 16°C (61°F)
Minimum Temperature: 16°C (61°F), Wind Direction: West South Westerly, Wind Speed: 19mph, Visibility…
- Friday: Light Rain, Maximum Temperature: 18°C (64°F) Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F)
Maximum Temperature: 18°C (64°F), Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F), Wind Direction: South Westerly,…
- Saturday: Heavy Rain, Maximum Temperature: 18°C (64°F) Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F)
Maximum Temperature: 18°C (64°F), Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F), Wind Direction: South South West…
Help to Quit Smoking.
and on the Washington State University's site: https://nursing.wsu.edu/faculty-staff/professional-resources/.