Latest Family & Education news from around the UK.
- Free school meal vouchers to continue over Easter holidays
Teacher unions say the move will help alleviate the risk of children going hungry in the holidays.
- Families in lockdown feeling the strain
When families are locked down together what are the pressures on relationships?
- Coronavirus: Domestic abuse calls up 25% since lockdown, charity says
The figures follow warnings victims could find it harder to escape their abusers during lockdown.
- Teachers to grade students for cancelled exams
Teachers' predictions will be used for grades in exams stopped by the coronavirus outbreak.
- BBC offers biggest online education push 'in its history'
Schoolchildren will be offered online videos, quizzes, podcasts and articles on core subjects.