Latest Family & Education news from around the UK.
- A-level and GCSE results: 'Improved' schools can challenge grades
The exam regulator broadens rights of appeal amid concerns about unfair results in the pandemic.
- School funding plan 'benefits wealthier pupils most'
The government's latest funding plan could "disproportionately benefit schools in better-off areas".
- Coronavirus: University life may 'pose further risk' to young shielders
A lack of information from universities will pose a "further risk to lives", the NUS warns.
- Schools 'must come before pubs and restaurants in future'
The right to an education should take priority over pubs, England's children's commissioner says.
- Early-years workers quit 'underpaid and undervalued' jobs
You could earn more in Tesco, admits one pre-school leader as thousands leave the profession.